One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘How I envy them the unmindfulness of their brutality!’
- ‘It is basically because the unmindful energy out in the world is very insidious, as is, quite often at any rate, our own personal unmindfulness.’
- ‘There is much more going on than mere misanalysis of information by the brain through unmindfulness.’
- ‘We've all experienced the regret of the word spoken in anger, revenge or unmindfulness.’
- ‘It is unmindfulness that is suggested in my own reactions to the members of Good Samaritan congregation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.