One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Her reputation precedes her,’ he says unmemorably.’
- ‘Since then, the anniversary has passed pretty unmemorably each year, and I hope that continues.’
- ‘Nothing here is damning, but the whole affair ultimately drifts by inoffensively and unmemorably.’
- ‘Then Hayley Evetts came on and sang some Anastacia covers, fairly unmemorably.’
- ‘The drama is neatly and democratically divided up among half a dozen roles, which merge smoothly and unmemorably into one another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.