One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bit of a riddle, that - unmeasurable corruption that makes us ‘take climate change (unmeasurably) more seriously.’’
- ‘Ok, forget the film version with Leo Di Caprio, the book is unmeasurably cool, a blow-by-blow account of a drug addicted adolescence in late 1960's Manhattan by a guy who CAN write.’
- ‘Statistical analyses that took several hours in 1990 (I used to leave my computer running overnight) now take unmeasurably small fractions of a second.’
- ‘They came up with a mask that means the cost is almost unmeasurably low.’
- ‘What has happened to this unmeasurably huge memory bank, the aural repertoire of 100s of different peoples?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.