One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yes, and to think I was causing the laughter unmeaningly.’
- ‘There is nothing said idly and unmeaningly in the Scripture, and such a declaration as this especially demands attention.’
- ‘The story shows a lot of family love, Christian family values and how we can unmeaningly do wrong because we are too stubborn to open our eyes.’
- ‘There are persons who love you but unmeaningly hurt you, and there are those who unmeaningly hurt you for their own selfish emotional reasons.’
- ‘A long, rolling stream, of words no one would ever use, to endless monotonous, polysyllabic, unchanging rhythms, in which rhymes went unmeaningly by like the telegraph posts, every fifty yards, of a railway journey.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.