One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In every case only a few discrepancies remain to hint at the alleged true sequence of events, which the unmaskers are willing to expose and explain the truth to the formerly deluded public.’
- ‘All are ready to play roles in Eisenheim's game: to be his accomplice, his stooge, his unmasker, his ruin.’
- ‘We are happy to report that there is no evidence to connect Howard, unmasker of CNN evil, with Rupert Murdoch.’
- ‘But Barbra had never made a movie, and cameras are notorious unmaskers of fraud.’
- ‘Heaven knows, even unmaskers may have their blind spots, and appearances may be seductively illusory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.