One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All are ready to play roles in Eisenheim's game: to be his accomplice, his stooge, his unmasker, his ruin.’
- ‘In every case only a few discrepancies remain to hint at the alleged true sequence of events, which the unmaskers are willing to expose and explain the truth to the formerly deluded public.’
- ‘We are happy to report that there is no evidence to connect Howard, unmasker of CNN evil, with Rupert Murdoch.’
- ‘Heaven knows, even unmaskers may have their blind spots, and appearances may be seductively illusory.’
- ‘But Barbra had never made a movie, and cameras are notorious unmaskers of fraud.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.