One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He must be convicted a second time because of his sinful life of doubt, and temper, and unlovingness.’
- ‘It is their unlovingness that they extend out of their crippled psyche.’
- ‘Denying unlovingness has felt necessary to keep a positive sense of self, but it hasn't worked out that way.’
- ‘The word carnal is a form of the Latin word for flesh, and all unlovingness is nothing but the fruit or work of the flesh.’
- ‘As we learn to love ourselves unlovingness of Self has less and less influence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.