One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is their unlovingness that they extend out of their crippled psyche.’
- ‘As we learn to love ourselves unlovingness of Self has less and less influence.’
- ‘Denying unlovingness has felt necessary to keep a positive sense of self, but it hasn't worked out that way.’
- ‘He must be convicted a second time because of his sinful life of doubt, and temper, and unlovingness.’
- ‘The word carnal is a form of the Latin word for flesh, and all unlovingness is nothing but the fruit or work of the flesh.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.