One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Two continuous ship unloaders will be relocated to the new jetty and upgraded to permit dual operation.’
- ‘This is a truly Stakhanovite effort, by all the maintainers, the pilots, the fuellers and unloaders, and by Air Traffic Control.’
- ‘It was completed in 1930, with two coal dumpers and dock space, as well as an ore dock with three Hewlett unloaders.’
- ‘But Judge Hyam, the Recorder of London, told Watson: ‘If you had been successful, suspicion would have fallen on innocent people - loaders and unloaders.’’
- ‘All three had volunteered to go up as unloaders for the aerial dropping of supplies at Myola and there is a note in Parer's papers about the planes on the airstrip being parked wingtip to wingtip.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.