One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like a child, this unknowingness will lead to bad behavior, as the child/critic attacks the filmmaker/parent for daring to ask questions for which they will not be given easy answers.’
- ‘They are not re-makes or covers exactly, more like new originals, archetypal versions sung with an unknowingness that defies ownership.’
- ‘Tragic, because unknowingness is the human condition, and, in the end, there's no getting around it.’
- ‘In a similar vein of unknowingness, we also admit we're not sure what it is about either.’
- ‘That territory, like Beckett's (u-topic) no-spaces, is a beyond-ness or in-between-ness, a de-territorializing move from the known to a condition of unknowingness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.