One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That territory, like Beckett's (u-topic) no-spaces, is a beyond-ness or in-between-ness, a de-territorializing move from the known to a condition of unknowingness.’
- ‘In a similar vein of unknowingness, we also admit we're not sure what it is about either.’
- ‘Tragic, because unknowingness is the human condition, and, in the end, there's no getting around it.’
- ‘They are not re-makes or covers exactly, more like new originals, archetypal versions sung with an unknowingness that defies ownership.’
- ‘Like a child, this unknowingness will lead to bad behavior, as the child/critic attacks the filmmaker/parent for daring to ask questions for which they will not be given easy answers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.