One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a manner that is not in accordance with what is morally right and fair.‘he was unjustly accused of being a spy’‘they feel as if they have been treated unjustly’
- ‘Tubin is an unjustly neglected composer with a distinctive musical voice.’
- ‘The third chapter focuses on the Mexican-American folk hero who was unjustly imprisoned over a case of mistranslation.’
- ‘He meets an angry inmate who claims that he's been unjustly committed there.’
- ‘Lords who unjustly dispossess their vassals can expect punishment from a higher authority.’
- ‘We can break a law unwittingly or be unjustly accused of breaking the law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.