One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
detached, disconnected, unjoined, separate, looseView synonyms
- ‘Now I would like to unjoin this machine so the user is not prompted for unsecured databases, but I just don't know how to do this.’
- ‘Then they open their eyes, and attempt to unravel the knot they've made, without unjoining their hands.’
- ‘Your suggestion of unjoining callers from a conference and playing the dialog to them will work as well.’
- ‘One of my domain users was able to unjoin his laptop from the domain.’
- ‘The only way that I can get the computers to recognize the domain again is by unjoining and rejoining the domain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.