One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
detached, disconnected, unjoined, separate, looseView synonyms
- ‘One of my domain users was able to unjoin his laptop from the domain.’
- ‘Your suggestion of unjoining callers from a conference and playing the dialog to them will work as well.’
- ‘Now I would like to unjoin this machine so the user is not prompted for unsecured databases, but I just don't know how to do this.’
- ‘The only way that I can get the computers to recognize the domain again is by unjoining and rejoining the domain.’
- ‘Then they open their eyes, and attempt to unravel the knot they've made, without unjoining their hands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.