One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If it were not for universalization of letterforms through type, we wouldn't have the sort of conversations like this that the Internet, and bitmap, digital type, makes possible.’
- ‘Looked at from the standpoint of oppressed identities, the Marxist insistence upon the universality of the working class appeared, in the firmament of the 1960s, as no more than the false universalization of one particular interest.’
- ‘The ideological characteristic of the model is manifested in various ways, mainly through the use of the three devices: normalization, universalization, and the language of power and authority.’
- ‘In that interventionary spirit, then, I would like to offer some cautionary remarks regarding these critics' hasty and problematic celebration and universalization of disjuncture, postnationalism, and hybridity.’
- ‘He does that through the employment of various ideological devices, mainly through normalization, universalization and twisted conceptualizations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.