One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person with an investment in a unit trust.
- ‘Closed end retail funds no longer accept new investors or new investments from existing unitholders.’
- ‘Still, he left with a 7-figure golden parachute, and only the unitholders were unhappy.’
- ‘Some funds distribute returns directly to unitholders, while others reinvest the distributions back into the fund, buying more units for fundholders.’
- ‘The tax will be collected by the company/fund and paid to Revenue in the case of resident policyholders / unitholders.’
- ‘Also, the number of unitholders has quadrupled, again indicating investors' strong appetite for low cost, tax smart and precise investment vehicles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.