One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for identity matrix
- ‘For example multiply the unit matrix by a constant, or use a simple scalar multiplication by the unit matrix to obtain the diagonal elements of a given matrix.’
- ‘For example, the matrices describing the identity mapping and the inversion are orthogonal in any basis, viz the unit matrix and the negative unit matrix.’
- ‘The unit matrix is a unit that provides objects for the common two, three and four dimensional vectors matrixes.’
- ‘The matrix J is a signature matrix of the form where the two unit matrices do not necessarily have the same dimensions.’
- ‘In the case of the unit matrix, we call either column major.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.