One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Arranged in or consisting of one series or row.
- ‘Within the septate group there are uniserial and coiled forms.’
- ‘One isolated uniserial arm trunk with biserial ramules was recovered from the Nada.’
- ‘Some rhipidocystids have standard biserial brachioles whereas others have uniserial brachioles.’
- ‘Taxa within the group are variously unilocular or multilocular, spherical, tubular or uniserial, and coiled or uncoiled.’
- ‘Test consists of a spherical proloculus followed by a uniserial arrangement of three-lobed chambers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.