One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lying in one plane.
- ‘To our knowledge, the achievement for a given polymeric crystalline phase of high degrees of three different uniplanar orientations is unprecedented.’
- ‘The electrical contact 3 is in the form of an elongate, stamped uniplanar member of electrically conductive material.’
- ‘The enhanced spectral domain approach is effectively used to model such uniplanar structures with trapezoidal conducting strips involving microshielding enclosures.’
- ‘A novel lowpass filter with a uniplanar, compact photonic band-gap structure etched in the ground plane has been proposed and demonstrated.’
- ‘Furthermore, the effect of uniplanar orientation on pervaporation was discussed in relation to molecular structure of CMC and affinity of the CMC membranes to ethanol and water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.