One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They had come ‘spontaneously and uninvitedly from the Government of India itself’.’
- ‘Joyce jumps into the coach uninvitedly, lights a cigar and opens the window widely.’
- ‘Weed is a more general word, and normally refers to those annoying plants that grow uninvitedly in the garden.’
- ‘You want to avoid the questions, the long stares or the patronizing comments people uninvitedly seemed to offer.’
- ‘He also uninvitedly helped himself to some of the workers’ food and handled items that didn't belong to him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.