One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His gaze dashed uninterestedly through whatever he was reading then, quite suddenly, his back straightened, his eyebrows became furrowed, and he read very slowly.’
- ‘I glanced down uninterestedly at the small smear of blood on my left foot and shrugged before replying.’
- ‘Freezing in her movement to crack her knuckles almost uninterestedly, her hair, long down to her mid-thigh, blew in front of her face and to the side with a sudden gust of wind, her face frozen in almost fear.’
- ‘The attendant watched uninterestedly; drugs were common on Khao San Road.’
- ‘‘The Constitution,’ he stated, almost uninterestedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.