One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the photographs that accompany the article, the rappers appear virtually indistinguishable from street thugs, with the sullen stare of the unintelligently angry.’
- ‘This could, at best, be described as unintelligently differentiated stratification.’
- ‘It is hateful, shameful and a disgrace to all when it is used unintelligently.’
- ‘So a military treaty by itself, or one unintelligently bolted on to other measures, cannot be enough.’
- ‘For memory, like everything else in the world, can be clumsily used, or unintelligently used, or used for false purposes or in bad faith.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.