One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For memory, like everything else in the world, can be clumsily used, or unintelligently used, or used for false purposes or in bad faith.’
- ‘In the photographs that accompany the article, the rappers appear virtually indistinguishable from street thugs, with the sullen stare of the unintelligently angry.’
- ‘So a military treaty by itself, or one unintelligently bolted on to other measures, cannot be enough.’
- ‘This could, at best, be described as unintelligently differentiated stratification.’
- ‘It is hateful, shameful and a disgrace to all when it is used unintelligently.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.