One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have attempted to use the automated uninstaller from the isearch web site, but my computer refuses to download the software.’
- ‘Nowadays almost all programs provide a facility for uninstalling themselves - usually through the Add / Remove Programs section in the Windows Control Panel or by using an uninstaller that came with the program.’
- ‘Thoroughly uninstall unwanted programs: it provides an uninstaller that can help safely remove a program completely from the computer.’
- ‘Go ahead and run your existing sound card's uninstaller.’
- ‘If the program doesn't come with its own uninstaller, open Control Panel from the Start menu, and double-click Add / Remove Programs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.