One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove (an application or file) from a computer.
- ‘Instead, his group is asking industry to develop best practices for downloading and uninstalling software.’
- ‘Once you installed the program and key file, you could not install either on another computer without uninstalling the key file from the first computer.’
- ‘I uninstalled the internet software, uninstalled the drivers, removed the card, cycled the CPU, reinstalled the card, and reinstalled the software.’
- ‘By design, the Registry does not shrink in size when an application is uninstalled.’
- ‘It often happens that uninstalling an application does not completely remove all program components.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.