One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove (an application or file) from a computer.
- ‘It often happens that uninstalling an application does not completely remove all program components.’
- ‘I uninstalled the internet software, uninstalled the drivers, removed the card, cycled the CPU, reinstalled the card, and reinstalled the software.’
- ‘By design, the Registry does not shrink in size when an application is uninstalled.’
- ‘Instead, his group is asking industry to develop best practices for downloading and uninstalling software.’
- ‘Once you installed the program and key file, you could not install either on another computer without uninstalling the key file from the first computer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.