One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of course, I took a look at one or two of the files of schools that rejected me and their unimpressiveness brought my ego back down to size.’
- ‘The roughness and unimpressiveness of the drawing makes the fraud theory more unlikely.’
- ‘Your tales of unimpressiveness in comparing your car to stock cars has become tiresome.’
- ‘Even lowered expectations won't prepare you for the sheer unimpressiveness of this film.’
- ‘It was a combination of this and the unimpressiveness of the graphics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.