One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We are crossing borders unimpededly to acquire any information and to contact our friends in distance via internet, the most powerful tool in the 21st century.’
- ‘The victims came out in large numbers and the Commission was able to unimpededly interact will them and make a fair assessment of the situation.’
- ‘With her grandfather's and her death, the new church leaders can unimpededly assume power.’
- ‘Of course, since my children are running about unimpededly through my house it is harder to concentrate.’
- ‘It's the kind of ‘freedom’ cancer cells have, as they assert themselves so unimpededly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.