One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having a determinant of ±1.
- ‘Nonsingular linear transformations that subsume the class of unimodular transformations are presented.’
- ‘A matrix is totally unimodular if the determinant of every induced square submatrix is equal to - 1, 0, or +1.’
- ‘The task one has to do is only to solve a linear matrix inequality consisting of the coefficients of a given unimodular matrix, which can be achieved easily by the use of numerical computation packages.’
- ‘Here we consider the linear discrepancy of strongly unimodular matrices.’
- ‘It will let you do any linear one-to-one loop transformation (skewing, interchange, unimodular, or any combination thereof, etc), and all you have to do is be able to generate code from the answer it gives you (which isn't that hard at all).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.