One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Adulthood is being equated with unimaginativeness, as if childhood is the only realm of the imagination.’
- ‘The second fault I want to plead guilty to is carelessness in my statement of your view, and unimaginativeness in applying it.’
- ‘The wishful-thinking of movie script-writers when it comes to technology can be sharply contrasted with their complete unimaginativeness when designing alien life.’
- ‘In fact, the whole album smacks of unimaginativeness.’
- ‘Despite frequent disappointments, largely due to the indifference or unimaginativeness of others, he carried many amazing things through to completion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.