One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way or to an extent that is difficult or impossible to imagine or comprehend.‘they suffered unimaginably’as submodifier ‘everything is moving unimaginably fast’
- ‘He is unimaginably offended and dishonoured through the infinite guilt and abominable wickedness of the world.’
- ‘This money will help children who are living the most unimaginably difficult lives.’
- ‘The direction is unimaginably unimaginative, but the acting, without exception, is worse.’
- ‘Unimaginably, this occurred as the international community watched with a fixed, if not disinterested eye.’
- ‘This set of RAM has boosted my computer's speed unimaginably, and I can now play all the latest games with relatively high settings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.