One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We need an environment for independent media as the unifiers, not dividers, of society.’
- ‘From this you might be forgiven for thinking that Italians are unsentimental about a currency that's been credited as one of the prime unifiers in such a young country.’
- ‘These were unifiers and builders and that's a rare skill set that needs to be applied.’
- ‘It provides a pattern for bringing together diversity in unity, encouraging people to respect and accept each other despite differences, to be unifiers rather than dividers.’
- ‘But this is unlikely to satisfy the unifiers, and they are likely to seek a way forward for those who want to travel it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.