One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The unidirectionality of the effect is also striking and consistent with a linear unidirectional effect seen in an S-Leut isolate population, but the mechanism is unclear.’
- ‘Although short gene conversion tracts may contribute to this tight crossover localization, it also remains possible that it reflects an underlying unidirectionality in hDNA formation.’
- ‘Modified unidirectionality is also found in Genista sagittalis, Lotus corniculatus, Sophora davidii and S. flavescens.’
- ‘Historically, there has been unidirectionality to the process of choosing the research topic and designing the research protocol.’
- ‘The bond selectivity and unidirectionality of the isomerization in bR are in striking contrast with those of the isolated chromophore (in vacuo).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.