(of a word or phrase) not written with a hyphen.
- ‘Only one-word unhyphenated whole numbers are permitted, and no number may be repeated.’
- ‘We both really wanted to have the same last name, however, so we did a double last name, unhyphenated.’
- ‘We unhyphenated libertarians look forward to the discussion.’
- ‘She travels to Chennai as regularly as Spivak to Kolkata and, like many of these global scholars, inhabits something inclusive and unhyphenated that could be called EastWest.’
- ‘Anyone who likes light-hearted, heavy hitting, unhyphenated rock and roll would do well to add People Get Ready to their collection.’