One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not concealed or kept out of sight; obvious.‘his dismay at all this is unhidden’
- ‘The party's position is freely stated in the party's platform, unhidden and available for one and all to peruse.’
- ‘It's the comments on this article that really got my goat, full of unhidden racism and blatant stupidity.’
- ‘Big screen or small screen, I really love them all with unhidden, undissimulated passion.’
- ‘Maybe the settings bar should have been unhidden by default.’
- ‘Jessica raised her eyebrows at the unhidden sibling rivalry.’
- ‘Unlike Angkor, the temples in Bagan are unhidden in thick jungles and can be seen rising out of a vast and treeless plain.’
- ‘This unhidden agenda of party politics poisons local government.’
- ‘You also have to make sure the task bar is unhidden in order to bring up the on-screen keyboard.’
- ‘Some people prefer to let their hair loss run its course untreated and unhidden.’
- ‘It makes sense to live a bit more balanced life (or else the hidden health issues will become unhidden in short order).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.