One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Scott attributed the early deaths of several brothers and sisters born before him to ‘the unhealthiness of the situation’.’
- ‘But when they talk about the victim culture, I grudgingly shut my mouth in acknowledgement of the unhealthiness of it.’
- ‘We may have to try and squeeze in a healthy lunch between all the unhealthiness there.’
- ‘As well, there is the sentimental subplot thrown in, in which Murray has a daughter who's upset by her father's potentially lethal unhealthiness.’
- ‘I tried to write a bit of a story around this record - it's a story about a girl's loneliness, unhealthiness and [her] struggle with beauty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.