One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I tried to write a bit of a story around this record - it's a story about a girl's loneliness, unhealthiness and [her] struggle with beauty.’
- ‘But when they talk about the victim culture, I grudgingly shut my mouth in acknowledgement of the unhealthiness of it.’
- ‘As well, there is the sentimental subplot thrown in, in which Murray has a daughter who's upset by her father's potentially lethal unhealthiness.’
- ‘We may have to try and squeeze in a healthy lunch between all the unhealthiness there.’
- ‘Scott attributed the early deaths of several brothers and sisters born before him to ‘the unhealthiness of the situation’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.