One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘There's no doubt that the trend to use spaced out and unhealthily thin models has not died down,’ says the well-known South Beach fashion photographer.’
- ‘I'm not entirely convinced that I am lonely… but given how unhealthily grateful I am for any human kindness… well… I have to at least entertain the idea.’
- ‘Miss Collins said: ‘One of the biggest problems in the world is that people are eating so unhealthily.’’
- ‘In most instances, that moment is the first sexual encounter - a moment that is hopefully full of beauty, but oftentimes happens in an offhand manner or, worst of all, hurtfully and unhealthily.’
- ‘A man at war with himself, Bosie is unhealthily influenced by two men: his stern, disapproving father, the Marquess of Queensberry, and Oscar Wilde.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.