One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘There's no doubt that the trend to use spaced out and unhealthily thin models has not died down,’ says the well-known South Beach fashion photographer.’
- ‘I'm not entirely convinced that I am lonely… but given how unhealthily grateful I am for any human kindness… well… I have to at least entertain the idea.’
- ‘A man at war with himself, Bosie is unhealthily influenced by two men: his stern, disapproving father, the Marquess of Queensberry, and Oscar Wilde.’
- ‘In most instances, that moment is the first sexual encounter - a moment that is hopefully full of beauty, but oftentimes happens in an offhand manner or, worst of all, hurtfully and unhealthily.’
- ‘Miss Collins said: ‘One of the biggest problems in the world is that people are eating so unhealthily.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.