One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is to the former that its unhealthfulness is generally due.’
- ‘A few gave up the battle, and moved away on account of the unhealthfulness of the country.’
- ‘With the prices of theater concessions now, and the utter unhealthfulness of typical concession fare, we've actually given some thought to going back to those ninth-grade antics.’
- ‘Moreover, the government undertook to cover smoking-related illnesses under Medicare at a time when Washington was well aware of the unhealthfulness of tobacco.’
- ‘While many observers noted the unhealthfulness of the marshy tidewater zone, they also emphasized the richness of the land and its potential for economic development.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.