One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With the prices of theater concessions now, and the utter unhealthfulness of typical concession fare, we've actually given some thought to going back to those ninth-grade antics.’
- ‘Moreover, the government undertook to cover smoking-related illnesses under Medicare at a time when Washington was well aware of the unhealthfulness of tobacco.’
- ‘A few gave up the battle, and moved away on account of the unhealthfulness of the country.’
- ‘While many observers noted the unhealthfulness of the marshy tidewater zone, they also emphasized the richness of the land and its potential for economic development.’
- ‘It is to the former that its unhealthfulness is generally due.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.