One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We have got some big ones and they are getting to be whales regarding the size and unhandiness of them.’
- ‘Concentrating on the high-class image of Bussel, we came up with an innovative idea that could remove the unhandiness of existing stoves.’
- ‘They become ‘unhandy’ and in this unhandiness they fail to serve the function that they had served so inconspicuously up to that point.’
- ‘An attempt to increase the magnifying power would inevitably lead to a reduction of the field of vision and to an unhandiness of such spectacles.’
- ‘It is due to the high overhead and the unhandiness of the previous fault-tolerance systems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.