One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They become ‘unhandy’ and in this unhandiness they fail to serve the function that they had served so inconspicuously up to that point.’
- ‘An attempt to increase the magnifying power would inevitably lead to a reduction of the field of vision and to an unhandiness of such spectacles.’
- ‘It is due to the high overhead and the unhandiness of the previous fault-tolerance systems.’
- ‘Concentrating on the high-class image of Bussel, we came up with an innovative idea that could remove the unhandiness of existing stoves.’
- ‘We have got some big ones and they are getting to be whales regarding the size and unhandiness of them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.