One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We corresponded a little more, and something about the exchange intrigued me, perhaps the unguardedness of it, as it was not intended for publication.’
- ‘This probably has something to do with the fact that she is a fellow artist, not a critic, which seems to encourage a degree of comfort and unguardedness in her subjects.’
- ‘You just have to love the man's unguardedness and his sense of what's important.’
- ‘The unguardedness does not merely provide some quiet drama, however.’
- ‘He plays the role with an openness and unguardedness that offer no defense against the blunt-force poignance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.