One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She ungrudgingly accepts her fate without a whisper of frustration.’
- ‘We have to accept the fact ungrudgingly that English continues to be the bridge of understanding between different communities of the country.’
- ‘A real screamer, so long as it is a safe distance from goal, will be ungrudgingly applauded by opposition fans.’
- ‘Finely carved brass metal items are comparatively costlier, but connoisseurs of art can ungrudgingly pay for it considering the amount of effort that goes into making these artefacts and the cost of the metal.’
- ‘We must be prepared to make heroic sacrifices for the cause of peace that we make ungrudgingly for the cause of war.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.