One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am appalled at her ungratefulness and disregard for other people who have the disease.’
- ‘What he didn't expect was ungratefulness from a rude little sixteen year old.’
- ‘Maybe you will rethink your ungratefulness in death.’
- ‘Still cooling his anger from earlier that morning, thoughts of ungratefulness and indecency swirled in his mind.’
- ‘It speaks of his own desires, his restlessness, his ungratefulness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.