One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Paul neither gives motivation for these sins nor offers a hierarchy of them: ‘all ungodliness and wickedness’.’
- ‘I assume that he is appalled at the ungodliness of a nation that has largely rejected the hypocrisies and hatreds of organised religion.’
- ‘Repentance must come every day as soon as you have acknowledged that you have done something wrong, and not after you spend two whole months in carnality and ungodliness.’
- ‘Is opposition to Howard government policies tantamount to ungodliness?’
- ‘But he also read classical authors whose ungodliness taught a very different lesson.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.