One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It reminded me of the early days of doing open spots where the established acts did not want to associate with you if you had failed, just in case your unfunniness was somehow contagious.’
- ‘I just spent ten minutes trying to rank them in order of unfunniness.’
- ‘As evidenced right here, he could masterfully disguise his talents with an Italian accent so staggering in its unfunniness that it euthanizes an already terminally ill script.’
- ‘The result was a large gobbling turkey of unfunniness.’
- ‘A baby conceived while his dad wore the magic mask starts morphing into all sorts of zany shapes and sizes, the effect of which is stunningly unfunny, the kind of unfunniness that hits you between the eyes like an axe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.