One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, some unscrupulous types are getting rich off kids' unfulfillable dreams.’
- ‘Filled with such longing, such unfulfillable longing, it had me trembling.’
- ‘Projections made on the back of a good year in 2004 will raise unfulfillable expectations in gullible consumers.’
- ‘Also, many younger workers, not trained in social and communication skills, challenge authority inappropriately and assume an entitlement unfulfillable against the demands for increased productivity.’
- ‘Another from Bulgaria (not due to join until 2007) expressed concern that they had taken on unfulfillable obligations in relation to the environment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.