One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Let me now draw the attention of the Commission to specific provisions of the draft resolution to show once more their unfoundedness and mendacity.’
- ‘This lack of unfoundedness, especially for the audience, is what makes the film so disturbing.’
- ‘But nonetheless, he would wind up pointing out to them the unfoundedness of some of their most fundamental assumptions.’
- ‘Here too, the actual situation, which may be reviewed by everybody, proves without any waste of words the unfoundedness of this allegation.’
- ‘This proposition has only to be stated clearly for its unfoundedness to be clear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.