One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No, I just unforgivingly overlook phrases like that.’
- ‘When I was in Rome in the fall, I became more preoccupied than normal by the idea that machines might unforgivingly record and store all memories.’
- ‘A further problem is that his height makes him impossible to overlook; any misses are unforgivingly logged in the memory banks.’
- ‘The eyes of the viewer, however, will be nothing compared with those of the City institutions that will be trained unforgivingly on his and his fellow-Scot's performance in charge of the newly quoted company.’
- ‘They are driving it into our brain unforgivingly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.