One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No matter which emotion we choose, meaningful connections with ‘coldness, numbness, melancholy’ can easily and unforcedly be made.’
- ‘The legal body is the only aristocratic element which can unforcedly mingle with elements natural to democracy and combine with them on comfortable and lasting terms.’
- ‘Kepesh's harried confessional provides the narrative drive for the novel and draws attention to Roth's ability to seamlessly and unforcedly conjoin prose and plotline.’
- ‘His play unforcedly implies that all of life is like that, social interaction being built on shared goals and the imagining of a project more important than its achievement.’
- ‘He writes of religion unforcedly practiced: prayers by most, kneeling and facing Mecca-ward in the common room, while a few quietly occupied themselves otherwise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.