One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But for those who can take it unflinchingly, with a fraction of the passion that Christ displayed, this may yet be the most significant viewing experience in a lifetime.’
- ‘What I love about this movie is that it unflinchingly represents what it's like to be ill - not from a short-term, curable cause, but to have an ongoing condition.’
- ‘These images unflinchingly confronted the gore, the naked terror, the arrogant incompetence, the pointless cruelty, the insane devastation of the military nightmare.’
- ‘In Storytelling, he unflinchingly confronts politically correct expectations of ethnic groups and the disabled, but also has the courage to do so with humor.’
- ‘By all accounts, he is a courageous official, prepared to stand unflinchingly in the way of those who try to buy themselves shortcuts around building regulations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.