One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By all accounts, he is a courageous official, prepared to stand unflinchingly in the way of those who try to buy themselves shortcuts around building regulations.’
- ‘But for those who can take it unflinchingly, with a fraction of the passion that Christ displayed, this may yet be the most significant viewing experience in a lifetime.’
- ‘In Storytelling, he unflinchingly confronts politically correct expectations of ethnic groups and the disabled, but also has the courage to do so with humor.’
- ‘These images unflinchingly confronted the gore, the naked terror, the arrogant incompetence, the pointless cruelty, the insane devastation of the military nightmare.’
- ‘What I love about this movie is that it unflinchingly represents what it's like to be ill - not from a short-term, curable cause, but to have an ongoing condition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.