One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another piece of the story is that certain leaders in China championed this cause unflaggingly.’
- ‘I don't know any doctor or resident or nurse who loves what they do 100% of the time, or are thinking unflaggingly and selflessly about their patients 100% of the time.’
- ‘He had toiled unflaggingly to make a name for himself, as a javelin thrower.’
- ‘Described unflaggingly by zealous politicians and their pious servants as ‘visionary’, the Millennium Experience was no such thing.’
- ‘Angry, lost, and alone, she pursued her duties with unflagging diligence, and patrolled the castle where she was billeted, unflaggingly, in accordance with her training.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.