One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But a Foreign Minister who allows it to affect judgment on policy issues of such consequence proclaims his or her unfitness for the office.’
- ‘Allowing the looting of Iraq's museums is another indication of our contempt for the Mideast - and our unfitness to rule it’
- ‘The toytown politicians who dreamed it up have demonstrated their unfitness to govern us, and should be sent packing at the next election.’
- ‘These new proposals should go a long way to help tackle problems of unfitness and disrepair which are all too common in this sector.’
- ‘The main body of complaints of unfitness to practice by reason of physical or mental disability were linked to substance abuse, she said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.