One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cathi looks terrified, but she's filmed it all unfalteringly, and Mel, to my surprise, actually looks quite impressed underneath her evident nervousness.’
- ‘But she was the sort who could carry any sorrow unfalteringly, and she was determined to pass many more years with her children, grandchildren, and friends.’
- ‘The Queen has unfalteringly upheld the standards that she inherited from her father and the best of his predecessors.’
- ‘His attention was upon Mrs. Evans, who droned on about the project unfalteringly.’
- ‘He unfalteringly grabbed my hands and helped me up off the chaise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.