One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lack of equality or justice.‘he protested at the unfairness of the tribunal's procedure’‘a society disfigured by gross unfairness’count noun ‘the multiple unfairnesses the elderly face’
- ‘He couldn't stand lies or unfairness or getting things he didn't deserve.’
- ‘He must feel a world of disappointment at the unfairness of life.’
- ‘English law has developed piecemeal solutions in response to demonstrated problems of unfairness.’
- ‘Don't expect them to be too vociferous about the unfairness of the political system.’
- ‘As unfairnesses go, this is hardly the worst.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.