One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I join in all who can praise you because they too have experienced firsthand the unfailingness of your love.’
- ‘Then he embraced me as I have never been embraced before - it held the promise of Grace and the unfailingness of Love.’
- ‘In this psalm, all of history is interpreted as proof of the unfailingness of the steadfast love of God.’
- ‘The unfailingness of hope is evident in the last scene of the film when Mathilde finds her fiancée.’
- ‘Perhaps we would be excused if there were no wholesomeness, unfailingness, and invincibility in goodness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.