One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A higher level of moral reasoning, on the other hand, is associated with resisting the temptation to succumb to outside pressures to act unethically.’
- ‘But most players, even teams, would rather win unethically than lose honestly.’
- ‘If we exclude those individuals who consciously choose to act unethically, we must still ask what motivates people who are ostensibly dedicated to helping mankind to perpetrate injustice.’
- ‘As evidence for this point, consider that illegally or unethically obtained documents have often surfaced in the context of judicial nominations.’
- ‘Businesses competed ruthlessly, sometimes unethically, and corrupted the political system through bribes, kickbacks, and illegal rebates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.