One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that leaves no doubt.‘we unequivocally condemn any violence in the protest’‘the message should be unequivocally clear’
- ‘Unequivocally successful 20th-century revivals of the play were rare.’
- ‘The group went on television and condemned the demonstrators as 'deviants' and came out unequivocally in support of the prince.’
- ‘His text unequivocally presents an elite perspective of non-elite individuals.’
- ‘To achieve greatness, a filmmaker needs to direct three unequivocally great movies.’
- ‘For him, the ends unequivocally justify the means.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.